Tuesday 10 July 2012

Third Day in PG – 27th Jun’12

I decided to let Selina send him to school while I went to Mc’D to get my breakfast. Partly so IZ get used to not having me around, partly so I can eat breakfast in CS. If I were to leave my spot for a while, I would have no place to sit to wait till he finished school.
Happily, I brought my Mc’D breakfast up, and was surprised to see Selina and IZ sitting at the reception area as teachers were not ready. And IZ started crying seeing me. Duhz!
He started off crying once the door was closed. But teacher did make it easier, staying with him initially and let him by himself.
Teacher stayed close
He was ok by Montessori time, but still cried when the class was dismissed.
Independent during Montessori time
I bought a Groupon deal for Build A Bear, building one bear at only S$9.90. I thought there’s no better time to build one for him, as I will not be going to school with him from tomorrow onwards.
Rub little heart
Kiss and may all his wishes come true
Place the heart into the bear
He adores the bear
It was like he knows what's going on, he likes the bear more than any of the soft toys he has. Felt belonged probably?

0 comments:

Post a Comment