Thursday 13 June 2013

Staycation Day 2 of 2: SEA Aquarium, Underwater World & Dolphin Lagoon

Finally time to finish up this post, for the staycation in May! Haha!

For the first part, read here: Staycation Day 1 of 2: USS & Crane Dance

We woke up pretty late the next day, took a late brunch (almost 12pm) and resumed our adventure.


Utilising one of the TVs of course

Late brunch @ Toastbox
  
Cousins!

If this was not tired enough..

This should be..

History in the making

I didn't know what that was

Water puppet!

Palembang

I think this hanging ships and boats are super cool

How things were transported in the past

Looks minangkabau to me

Refused to enter Typhoon Theatre

 As IZ refused to enter the Typhoon Theatre, which later I learnt I was lucky, coz IZ would be really scared of the "show". But I somehow felt amiss, coz I really wanted to see!

And so we waited for the rest to join us again, in SEA Aquarium downstairs.


Sitting cosily, everywhere he goes

Wreckage - I was told from the show in Typhoon Theatre, is it?

Really difficult to get good shot in there

Either too dark.. or too bright

So colourful

Concussed during lunch time

0 comments:

Post a Comment