Wednesday 15 May 2013

IZ says.. @ 29 months


****

Grabbed my phone early morning..

Issac: mommy I want to call gong gong
Me: gong gong is still sleeping
Issac: (frowned) are you sure??
Me: huh!

****

Blowing bubbles into his milk..
Me: issac, please don't play with food
Issac: no, don't play with drinks

****

Wanting iPad time..
Issac: daddy, iPad for 1 hour, OK?
Daddy: no, 5 mins
Issac: half an hour, OK?

****

He kept saying Spider as Spiderman.. so daddy searched for Spiderman and showed him.

IZ: Spiderman is so ugly

****

Taught him not to interrupt when adults are talking.

So one day, while he was talking to me, and helper intruded.

IZ: Ah Nah, don't talk to me, I'm talking to Mommy.

****

Showing him how many legs a spider has..

Me: 1
IZ: 1
Me: 2
IZ: 2
....
Me: 8
IZ: 8

Me: So, how many legs does a spider has?
IZ: Many many!

****

0 comments:

Post a Comment