Monday 25 May 2015

The unlucky weekend..

I made meringue
- I burnt 2 fingers

I went for dinner with friends
- I started having diarrhea before the dinner ends

I went for company wellness program
- we had to cycle in the rain
- I near missed an accident at a slip road
- I missed a turn and had to make a big detour on the way back

I went to pick IZ up from art class
- I got complained by the school neighbor for parking illegally opposite his house

I sent IZ to violin class
- I near missed an accident at a slip road
- I accidentally pressed the faulty side mirror switch and the side mirror folded out of shape
- IZ spilled yogurt drink on his shirt and pants in the car

I sent IZ to swimming class
- I missed a turn and had to make a big detour
- he panicked in the water and cried throughout his lesson
- someone took our float, we had to look for it around the pool

I'm just so glad the weekend is over.


0 comments:

Post a Comment