Friday 18 July 2014

As I turn 35...

All about myself..
  1. I'm sprinting, at the very last minute to submit my Play Therapy portfolio, due end of Aug, but in order to arrive in UK end of Aug, we'll have to submit early Aug. So, 4th Aug'14 is a big day. It's my submission day!
  2. I've decided to take on the challenge to register for Guzheng Grade 2 exam this year based on teacher's recommendation. Exam will be end of Nov or early Dec. I seriously still cannot imagine going to exam without exam pieces.. it's time to put my what's left memory to good use. Wish me luck!
  3. I'm officially a volunteer in Salvation Army Prison Support Services! This month's was a good start, looking forward to next month's and the camp end of the year!
  4. I've also registered to volunteer in food distribution in Bradell Height CC for needy families. Can't wait to start this Sat, on my birthday!
  5. I promised myself to put in more effort and spend more time with my (2) besties who are world apart from each other yet very important in my life.
  6. I'll be adding on a completely different industry onto my profile starting this month, and I'm looking forward to the challenges ahead.
  7. I'm still looking around for a significant gift for myself on this "important" birthday!

May I be blessed with good health.. overflowing love and happiness.. happy birthday to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment